THE LORDS PRAYER STUDY
The Lord’s Prayer | 3 Week Study
Why do we pray? How do we pray? Does it matter what we say in our prayers? We know that as believers we should pray, but sometimes we struggle with connecting the dots in our own spiritual walks. Thankfully, Jesus speaks to this very important spiritual discipline and models what it looks like for us to grow in our devotion to Him through prayer.
The Lord’s Prayer is a 3-week study that equips believers to:
- Recognize the theologically rich foundation that Jesus models for us in prayer.
- Understand the elements of a meaningful prayer life.
- See prayer as an overflow of love rather than an obligation.
Special resources within study:
- List of Benedictions in Scripture
- Chart of the Petitions of the Lord’s Prayer
- 31 Days of Prayer Guide
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes: Prayer, God’s Sovereignty, Dependence, Holiness, Forgiveness,
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions.
- Measures 8x10.
- Includes 85 pages.
Unlock access to the study in The Daily Grace Co. app. It contains devotional content, videos, questions, scripture passages and an engaging community of fellow believers