WAITING FOR HOPE - A STUDY ON THE BOOK OF MALACHI - MEN'S STUDY
What do you do when you are stuck in the in-between? How do you remain faithful as you wait for God’s help and provision in a desperate situation?
Malachi is the last book of the Old Testament—the final book before a 400 year period of silence. In Malachi, we encounter God’s people as they painstakingly wait for the Messiah. Even though the wait was long and hard, Malachi teaches us they can wait with hope because the One who was coming—Jesus—was their hope.
Waiting for Hope is a 3-week study that will:
- Encourage you to remain steadfast when the wait is long and you are desperate for God to intervene
- Remind you of the way Gods perfectly loves you—even when you love Him imperfectly
- Teach how to rest in the the hope of Jesus no matter what is happening around you
- Help you love the Lord wholeheartedly in each and every season of life
Special resources within study:
- Introduction to Malachi
- Illustration and Chart of Nebuchadnezzar’s Dream
- Guide to Finding the Gospel in Malachi
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes: Covenant Love, Prophecy, Exile, Wholehearted Worship, Repentance of Sin
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions.
- Measures 8X10
- Includes 92 pages