PART TIME SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
We are seeking a Part Time Social Media Intern to join our team! Do you love Social Media? Are you a marketing guru? Creative and outgoing? If this sounds like you, you may just be the perfect fit for our team! This is a very part-time position starting at 20 hours per month, but there is room to grow as MODE expands.
MODE is a growing women’s boutique in downtown Sumner, WA offering apparel, accessories, jewelry & gifts therefore seeking someone who is fashion forward and has an eye for style and design!
- Go LIVE 1x per week on FB/IG.
- Post 3x per day across FB, IG & Pinterest. (Follow current algorithms).
- Update social media and website with new content and graphics weekly.
- Create 1x daily IG story.
- Create graphics, carousel images etc. for website and SM.
- Photograph products for SM - flat lays, product photos etc.
- Create product descriptions for website/inventory.
- Design shelf talkers & rack cards for promotions and events.
- Assist with promotions and events throughout the year.
- Any additional marketing tasks as needed.
- Maintain brand aesthetic through web design and graphic.
- Attend weekly meeting to review content.
- Edit photos/content.
- Develop content calendars for daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Write 2 blog posts monthly.
- Proficient in Facebook, IG & Pinterest. TikTok a bonus.
- Basic computer skills; Word, Excel, Dropbox.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Lensa & Canva a plus.
- Previous work with Shopify a bonus, but not required. We will train the right individual.
- SEO, tags, alt text, keywords, Google Business knowledge a huge plus.
- Ability to work 20 hours per month. Mostly on your own schedule, excluding a set date/time per week for LIVE's to be consistent.
- A creative thinker and keen eye for detail.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Some coursework in social media marketing, fashion, or photography preferred.
Please email a creative resume, design portfolio and two examples of brands who you think do an amazing job using social media to drive brand awareness to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have two brand examples, please create 1-2 graphics for a social media post, or make a fake MODE event and design marketing material for it.
ONLY E-MAIL RESPONSES WILL BE ACCEPTED.